Our website address is: https://froydwess.com.
User agrees and undertakes to use the Website only to comment and discussion that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, comments, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
3. Submit files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Submit or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
When you visit or use our Service, we may store the information you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
By posting communications on or through this Website, the User shall be deemed to have granted to FroydWess.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable & non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sub licensees.
Among the information we collect, please note:
1. Account Information: If you create an account on FroydWess.com, your full name, email address, zip code and other information such as your gender and birth date may be stored with us that you may provide with your account. You can modify some of the information associated with your account here. You may optionally provide us with this information through third party sign-in services such as Facebook Connect, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Content: The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your questions asked, comment on the questions, discussion and account profile. We may display this information on the Site, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
3. Search: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected; how long you visited our Service and which features you used
4. Communications: When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other users, businesses and FroydWess.com itself. If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site.
5. Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses you call using our mobile applications. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
FroydWess.com web portal includes contents/material including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, sounds, music, videos, scripts, services, which is the copyright and/or other intellectual property right of FroydWess.com and User in no event shall acquire any right, title or interest in the same.
User undertakes not to make commercial and/or unauthorized use of the content/material by means of publication, transmission, performance, distribution, caching, printing hard copies for distribution and selling or otherwise gained from the web portal. The content/material on web portal is for personal use only. FroydWess.com reserves the right to remove/discard any infringing copyrighted/other Intellectual property right material/content by Users
4. Third Parties
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
1. Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
2. Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
3. Facebook and Twitter: If you are logged into Facebook, and you access but are not logged into the Site, we may receive information from Facebook to make it easier for you to create an account on the Site and show you relevant content from your Facebook friends. This information personalizes your experience and helps you create an FroydWess.com account. We use the information to help you connect and share public content with your friends and followers.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
5. Controlling Your Personal Data
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Site pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Site.
6. Third Party Content
FroydWess.com, similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, FroydWess.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including Third Party Content Providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of FroydWess.com.
FroydWess.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular.
In many instances, the content available through this Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other users not under contract with FroydWess.com. FroydWess.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized FroydWess.com employee / spokespersons while acting in official capacities.
Under no circumstances will FroydWess.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by User’s reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice etc. or other content available through the Website.
Unless you have executed a written agreement with FroydWess.com expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. FroydWess.com reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We shall be relieved of its obligation(s) to the extent that fulfillment of such obligation(s) shall be prevented by or delayed by circumstances beyond the reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, IT/Cyber crime, governmental actions, acts of terrorism, protests, riots, war or national emergency, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock outs, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carrier or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, hacker attacking, intrusion or attack of computer virus, temporary closure due to government regulation or otherwise.
9.Third-parties and ads Policy
Third-parties and Opt-OutThird-parties may display interest-based advertising to you in applications or websites, based on your use of applications or websites over time and across non-affiliated apps. Such third-parties may combine and use information from websites or applications on your current browser or device with information from your other browsers or devices for advertising purposes. To opt-out of such interest-based advertising and/or cross-device targeting, please use the methods provided below for opting out on each of your browsers and on each of your devices:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising and cross-device targeting does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the third-party from which you have opted out of receiving interest-based advertising or cross-device targeting by using the methods provided above will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns on a particular web browser or device.
10. California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Under CCPA, Californian residents have the right to declare their preferences on the sale of data for advertising and marketing purposes. If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal: